Monday, July 20, 2009

The Hybrid Again...Still...

Today Mom was mistress of the long fairway shot courtesy of good playing AND the #4 Hybrid. She finally got the 'swing' of the club and made short shrift of all fairways no matter how long and winding. I had no choice but to try again and as each practice shot was a flop I refused to take an actual shot with that club. In a stroke? of genius, I measured her Hybrid against my 3 wood and found a distinct disparity in the length, no wonder my shots were for naught, her Hybrid is tooooo short for me. Once I had the problem sorted out I happily returned to my clubs even surpassing my hopes/expectations (as in overshooting the green!!)with my 5 wood so I have decided to forego any contact with Moms Hybrid until further notice; kind of like when the fat lady sings or when the shaft of the club grows!

No comments: